Work With Me
I help professionals escape the trap of overwhelm and busyness and learn to enjoy their lives again. I additionally work with businesses to help with employee communication, work life balance and increased productivity.
If you have worked hard to achieve success in your life yet instead of happiness, you are feeling dissatisfied and overwhelmed, as if there are not enough hours in the day and as if your happiness will only come “someday” when your circumstances change, I can help. There is a better way to live.
It’s Time to Take Your Life Back
Not so you can do more (though purposeful productivity is not a bad thing at all) but so you can feel . . .
- Like what you choose to do every day matters. To you. To others as well, but mostly to you.
- Less anxious, stressed and exhausted – everyone needs (and deserves) to have a full cup. And reserves. Especially you. Right now.
- More flexible, open and clear in your mindset – all or nothing thinking is a trap that many high achieving people fall into. You can get out.
- More connected – to yourself and the important people in your life.
- Fulfilled (instead of depleted) by the work you do and the projects you devote your precious time and energy to.
The fact that society has granted us permission to wear our busy like a badge of honor (ever humble brag about being busy? Yeah, I have too) makes it even more of an epidemic.
Don’t worry . . .
- You don’t have to give up on your goals and dreams.
- You don’t have to settle for less than your best or compromise your high standards.
- You don’t have to binge on yoga retreats, vacations and crystals (or sell everything and move to Tibet to live in silence and solitude).
You do have to be willing to:
- Stop being busy for busy’s sake.
- Face the stuff in your life and work that you’d rather not deal with.
- Focus on things that increase your resilience and allow you to be present for what really matters – to you.
- Delegate tasks that others can perform just as well (or better) than you can.
Imagine freeing up time, energy and resources to:
- Create clarity and peace of mind. The flip side of busy and anxious, these two superpowers can propel you to new levels of creation and success in your work and life.
- Set intentional professional and life goals that pull you forward, nourish you, and push you to be your best, without compromising your high standards.
- Translate your hard work into outcomes that make you feel genuinely happy, healthy, revitalized, and available for new opportunities.
- Break that nasty perfectionism habit (or addiction) in favor of more sustainable habits, structures and strategies to achieve the lifestyle you genuinely want for yourself and your family.
- Face emotions you’ve been covering over with busyness to access your own insight and intuition – (the tools all great leaders use to effect change – first in themselves then in the world), to create viable, desirable choices for yourself, no matter what life throws at you.
Professional coaching is a wonderfully effective, freeing way to get out of overwhelm, hone in on (or remember) what lights you up, and have an objective, skilled, caring person in your corner guiding you.
We will work together, starting from exactly where you are, to create clear action plans to achieve your desired results and propel you into the life that fulfills you. Coaching can create powerful transformation and resilience for high achievers in the areas of:
My clients love that I lead our sessions with curiosity, ask a lot of questions, hold space for them to say what they need to say, and empathize without making it about me. My background as a special education attorney representing children with disabilities combined with my coach training and experience gives you a combination of nurturing support and tenacious accountability that you won’t find anywhere else.
Everything we do in our work together will be powered by your dreams, goals and desires. And will depend on your willingness to:
- Get really honest with yourself.
- Take stock of areas of your life where it feels like you’re suffering.
- Make calculated changes that end up feeling amazing!
Interested in working with me? Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation discovery call. You can do that right here.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a bit about you and what you’d like to get out of coaching with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time of your call, we will talk! We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me!
Schedule your free Assessment with Courtney
“Courtney is a gifted listener. It’s more than her empathy and ability to focus on someone else; she is uniquely able to distill what she has heard into valuable, credible insight. Her ability to do that distinguishes her from all other coaches. Courtney has both the education and life experience necessary. I believe that Courtney was meant to be a coach. I find myself often thinking about her words, remembering them and acting upon them. I highly recommend Courtney as a coach!”
Tracey Lewis, MEd, Career and Transition Coach
“As a type-A business owner, event planner, and woman who tries to do it all, Courtney was able to meet me in the midst of my stress (and sometimes distress) and help me refocus and align. Through insightful questions and conversation, guided meditations and visualizations, and tough-love words of wisdom when required, Courtney worked with me to gain clarity on my priorities. We then worked together to determine clear steps on how to accomplish the next steps without feeling like it is just another to-do on my never-ending list. Courtney’s gentle but wise spirit, grounded perspective, and heartfelt approach ensured that I never felt alone in navigating what is next in order to nurture myself first and foremost, without neglecting my family, business, and key priorities.”
Speaker, Writer, Event Planner
“I leave every session with Courtney feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest. I am able to breathe again. She has allowed me to remember who I was before a became a wife, a mother, an employee and reminded me that who I am at my core is as important as the roles I play in life. As much as my mind likes to dwell on the past, she has helped me see that I can’t change what has happened in the past, but I can absolutely change my future and use what I have learned from all of my experiences to create the best future for myself. I don’t know how I could have gotten through the past six months without her guidance and support. I have the tools now to breathe and quiet my mind and continue to move into the future that I have dreamed for myself.”
Jo-Anne, medical professional